Unable to view attached files in entity inspection

completed

Hi,
When i add a files to a feature, i can see an icon saying that there is a file linked to the feature. But sometime this icon disappears but the files still on the SD card. I also notice that this bug will results in the second bug that i have reported in this topic
“attachments” link is mmissing while exporting to Qgis 3
Have a nice day,

Max

"attachments" link is mmissing while exporting to Qgis 3

Hi,
could I ask you what’s your version of LocusGIS app? If you use the latest 0.12.1 - were the problematic attachments created in this latest version? There were some changes in the latest version that can cause mentioned issue for features with attachments created in the older versions.
Thanks, Petr

Hi,
I use the 0.12.1, i used to see this bug one week ago on the same session ( when i was adding a files, this one was inaccessible instantly). Yesterday, i created a new project on the field, today some of the files are unlinked but some still accessible from the “attribute windows”. I can’t found any logic in the link behavior :confused: . I will investigate and try to have this bug again.
Have a nice day,

Max

Hi Max,
well that’s strange. It should be OK in the 0.12.1. Please give it one try. Create completely new project, add some features with attachments. Let me know about progress. Thanks, Petr

I will do a field test soon, i come back to you with my result,

Max

Hi,
I didn’t get the error again, i think you are right, the cause was the update :slight_smile:

Have a nice day

Honestly we found some problem that could similar to your issue. It’ll be fixed in next version.
Thanks, Petr