Imported kml feature attributes

in-progress

I have a kml with point features created in Map Marker android app. Then I opened the kml in various ways in different apps, and attributes are almost different in all.

kml in source app, Map Marker

kml imported directly in Locus GIS

kml imported in ArcGIS.
Arc Toolbox > Conversion Tools > From KML > KML to Layer, then right click on layer, Data > Export Data… save as shp.

kml converted with MyGeodata online converter to shp, then opened in Arcgis

kml opened on QGIS

So normally, the attributes given in the source app are Title, Description, GPS coordinates and Creation Date. At least what I think it supposed to be.
Don’t know if these attributes are missing in LocusGIS, or not. Perhaps all software/app extracts different data.

Kml file attached, if you need.
mm_pois_2018_10_25-21_37_42.kml (132.7 KB)

Hi,
I checked your KML file and I can say that the point contains only coordinates, timestamp, empty description and some extended data com_exlyo_mapmarker_customfields (these are probably some custom parameter from Map Marker app)
I’m not so familiar with the other GIS sw but I guess that they automatically show other columns although they are empty or null.
However you’re right that Locus GIS should shown timestamp column. We’ll check it

However you’re right that Locus GIS should shown timestamp column. We’ll check it

Thanks!